Huddle’s third year has been our busiest, most productive and most exciting yet.
We’ve welcomed a host of new clients, delivered new projects, spoken on the panel of an event, launched a product, moved office twice, grew our team, and been accepted onto a business accelerator programme, among other things!
We’ve selected a few of our highlights from 2017 below.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank all of our lovely clients and to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Your New Website and Beyond
This year we published our PDF guide: Your New Website and Beyond. The three parts deal with knowing when you need a new website, top tips for sourcing someone to design and build it for you, and our guide on how to get the most out of your website once it goes live.
This year we launched our new product Foleo. Foleo is a document distribution platform that helps teams close more deals and make smarter decisions through an easy-to-use interface and intelligent automation.
Entrepreneurial Spark is the world’s largest free accelerator. Our application was successful, and we now benefit from mentoring and swanky offices in Manchester’s financial district.
Startup Stories Panel
This summer, our Founder and Client Services Director, Tom, was invited to speak on the panel of business event Startup Stories. Tom spoke about the benefits and drawbacks of self-funding a business over taking investment.
We Welcomed 12 New Clients
That’s one new client per month!
While many clients were looking for a new website, some of these were looking for ongoing support on their existing websites.
- All Four Paws had a website made elsewhere, and were looking to build a new ongoing relationship with a trusted partner.
- Protelhealth were looking to establish a strategy for their website and ensure they were getting the most out of digital each month.
- Work Ready Graduates were full of ideas for their website, and were looking for a team to fulfill their ambitions.
We Launched 6 Projects
Our team was hard at work this year, with one project launch every other month.
- Advocacy Training’s new website promotes the organisation and welcomes online bookings – a huge step forward for this training provider.
- Bramhall Solicitors had recently had a rebrand, and were looking to update their website accordingly with a slick, user-friendly design.
- Digital Training Solutions launched their brand new HostileWorld website, delivering interactive video training to users around the world.
We’ve had some great feedback
I can honestly say the process from conception to live site has been such a positive experience. The relationship felt very supportive, professional and person centred.
It has been a real pleasure to work with Huddle; their advice and technical input has been invaluable in the redevelopment of our system.
The team at Huddle Digital did an excellent job re-designing and re-configuring our website and continue to provide fantastic support in keeping the site current, fresh, optimised and technologically sound on a monthly basis.
We celebrated in style with our team this year, enjoying a great evening meal and drinks in Manchester. The following day we were also lucky enough to enjoy another Christmas meal with Digital Training Solutions (see above). Two Christmas meals in two days – who could ask for more!
We’re not ones to sit still – and already have a bunch planned as we head into 2018.
- We’ll be organising an informative PropTech event here in Manchester at the end of February.
- Numerous projects in development going live next year, including some brand new websites we’re excited to announce.
- Our deal distribution and file sharing software Foleo will receive its own website launch in due course.
Watch this space!