Improve efficiency, reduce risk and cut costs through bespoke technology
A company intranet, a customer portal, a custom CRM. A web application can take many forms, and can be used internally or by customers.
Often, businesses are run from spreadsheets and documents. This involves keeping records up to date manually, continuously gathering information and reporting to stakeholders, and interacting with customers over traditional channels.
A custom software solution is built around your team and processes to reduce the manual work involved in running your business and improve the overall experience both internally and for customers.
- Scoping stakeholder workshops
- End user research and testing
- Full technical and functional system specifications
- Risk assessment and project plan
- Bespoke design and development using industry-leading platforms
- Dedicated testing and quality assurance
- Dedicated project manager
- Regular client communication and progress reports
- Training and ongoing user support to ensure stakeholder buy-in
A prime example of this package in action is through our work with Allsop.
Often, your website is something you get designed and built once, and then gathers dust for a number of years before being replaced. There’s internal excitement and much fanfare to customers when the new website is live, but not much planning goes into how to keep the website relevant, engaging, and up to pace with the rest of the business in the long term.